Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

A few of my favorite things....

This is a Journey, there is no set destination, and at times I make u-turns and take side streets and sometimes feel like I am going in circles, but with each of those paths I learn and from that redirect my course. This process is not easy no it anyone else's but mine. ~ Shay Sorrells


You did it for them, now do it for you. ~ SelfApproved


My Princess... MY CHOSEN ONE
I chose you before the foundation of the earth to be My princess. You are royalty even when you don't feel like a princess and I will wait for you until you are ready to start living the amazing plans I have for you.  

I know you don't know where to begin or how to become what I've called you to be, so let Me teach you day by day. Start by recognizing who I am: King of kings and Lord of lords. The Lover of your soul. When the two of us meet alone together every day, I will show you how to let go of the things in your life that are holding you back from the blessings I want to give you.  

Remember, My child, just as I have chosen you, I have given you a choice to represent Me to the world. If you are willing, I am here to give you all you need to complete your calling.

Love,  
Your King and Lord who chose you

"YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE ME, I CHOSE YOU.  
I APPOINTED YOU TO GO AND PRODUCE FRUIT THAT WILL LAST, SO THAT THE FATHER  
WILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR, USING MY NAME."
~JOHN 15:16~

from His Princess, Love Letters from Your King  p.10
by Sheri Rose Shepherd

Pictures are in no particular order....

My Uncle Ed and I (My gram's last living sibling).

This is one of my favorite pictures of my mother (grandmother), Anna Mae Johnson.

One of my favorite pictures of me and "my" boys,
The Blonde One (Jackson) and The Red One (Hayden).

Me and the best big sister, ever.
If she only knew how much she and her family mean to me.....

My Best Kentucky Girlfriends - Trish and Kim

Words to live by....

My dear friend, Sissy. God has poured so much talent into her!! and our fine friend, Dino (Constantine)

This is MY favorite picture of Gram with her brothers, Damon, Hobert and Ed.
My toes in the sand and water on Edisto.....
Falls on the Reedy in Greenville, SC. So beautiful, so peaceful.....
While in Greenville, I spotted this 3 little ones running and playing -  they were laughing and full of joy!
 I couldn't resist taking their picture. I wanted to remember their laughter...
Nothing better than a child's laugh!
My Aunt Lee and Uncle Dean (Also known as Aunta and Gunka)...
They are like parents to me. I love them with all me heart.
One of my best friends in the world, Jae.
The Fastball gang and then some - I love all of these people and their spouses dearly.
They are my best friends in the world! Michelle and Ray, Amy and Roy,
Tracey and Mike, Ms. Betty, Barry, and Lori (RIP Bryan).....
My best friends from Kindergarten - 8th grade. I still love these women and their mommas!
Beulah, Stephanie, Gina, me and Barb
The Charleston, SC Battery

One of my best friends since high school. We've shared many ups and downs.
I love Tracy so much!

Hope and Tracy - best of friends in high school and now. I love both these ladies so much!

Hydrangeas... my favorite flower

No comments: